Principal - K. Hollier
Meatballs & Rice
Ravioli & Garlic Toast
Student Led Conferences for Gr. 9 - 12
Nov. 15th, Wednesday from 6:30 - 8:30pm
Nov. 16th Thursday from 4:00 - 6:00pm
Parent Advisory Council Meeting
DATE: Thursday November 16th
TIME: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
LOCATION: NACI Library
- Student Fees are $15. Sr. High students need to pay these as soon as possible.
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking Lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
Announcements - November 16th
1. Yearbooks are available for pick up during lunch in front of the office and will be available
during student-led conferences tonight.
2. Reminder of the Grad meeting at 12:20 in Ms. Hammond's room.
3. Reminder to HOPE students who are part of Christmas Baking committee please meet in Mrs.young's room at 12:30.
4. Heritage Day Food Tickets are on sale today at lunch in the foyer.
5. All Gr. 11 History students are reminded to hand in their $5 and forms to your history teacher by Friday.
6. YAC Meeting in Mr. Menzies room at 12:30.
7. The Life Skills Class collects drink tabs for the "Tabs for Wheelchairs" program. Please use the blue recycling containers by the main office or Ms. Parayeski's office. These containers are for Tabs ONLY.
8. Gr. 10 - 12 boys who played on the football team this year, please meet in Mr. Small's room today at lunch.
9. Gr. 8 - 11 Girls interested in indoor soccer, sessions start Wednesday, Nov. 22nd at HMK from 7 - 8:30. Please sign up at the office so Mr. Plett has an idea on how many students are interested.
10. Congratulations to the JV Boys on their great game in the Zone finals last night. Good Luck at provincials next weekend.
11. Congratulations to the JV Girls volleyball team on their 2nd place finish in the zone
competition. Congrats on a great season.
12. Varsity Girls and Boys Volleyball Zone Championship games are tonight starting at 5:00pm.
13. Grade 12s are reminded to hand in their grocery voucher forms and money at tonight's Student-Led Conference from 4:00 - 6:00pm tonight.
14. Tigers Hockey Team hosts the Swan Valley Tigers on Sunday at the Yellowhead at 7:15pm.