Principal - K. Hollier
Hotdog (with fries) $3/$6
Mac & Cheese - $2
Chicken Fingers/Rice-$3 or $6
Taco in a Bag - $5
Perogies - $4
- Reminder to all parents & students: Please complete and hand in URIS forms to the office or homeroom teacher.
- REMINDER!!! Please do not park in bus lane between 8:00 & 4:00!!! Bawal Pumasok Sa Bus Lane Mula 8:00 at 4:00!!!
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking Lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- May 17th - Gr. 8 Band away
- May 30 - June 4 - Gr. 12 Provincial English Exam
- June 1 - Band Concert - 7:30 pm
- June 14/15/16 - Gr. 12 Provincial Math Exams-Pre-Calc/MES/MAA
Upcoming Sporting Events:
- May 4 - Gr. 6 Badminton
- May 5 - Gr. 7/8 Badminton in Carberry
- May 13 - Neepawa Sr.Invitational Track
- May 18 - Track Team away all day
- May 24 - Sr. High 1/2 Day
- May 25 - Zone Track Championship
- May 27 - Gr. 7/8 Track
- May 31 - Gr. 9 Field Trip
- June 7 - BPSD Interdivisional Track Meet
- June 10 - BPSD Gr. 4 - 6 Track Meet
Announcements - April 29th
- Any Gr. 6 to 9 students interested in trying out for Team Westman Track and Field to compete in the Manitoba Summer Games are encouraged to check out the Athletics Manitoba website.
- Class of 2017 clothing try-ons will be the week of May 2nd on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at lunch and Tuesday and Thursday all afternoon.
- Nominations for Pie Day starts this Monday (May 2nd). $2 to nominate and $1 to pass it on.
- Anyone wishing to purchase NACI Apparel of Schwag is welcome to do so Thursday May 6th from 12:30 - 1pm in the student council room (beside Mrs. Young's room)
- AHL Health Booklets are due today. Thursday and Friday are make up days and there are a lot of students who must complete make-up days to earn the credit. The list is posted in the Google Classroom, at the office and Mr. Koscielny's classroom.
- AHL April Activity Logs are due Wednesday, May 4th.
- Orders for 2015-2016 Yearbooks will be taken in the MPR during lunch from Tuesday to Friday. Cost is $40.