Principal - K. Hollier
Chicken Balls & Rice -$6
Burger & Fries - $6
Pizza Fingers/Meatballs -$3
Potato Bites- $3
- NACI has a dress code policy regardless of warm or cold weather. Please encourage your children to dress appropriately for a workplace environment.
- REMINDER!!! Please do not park in bus lane between 8:00 & 4:00!!! Bawal Pumasok Sa Bus Lane Mula 8:00 at 4:00!!!
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking Lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- May 30 - June 4 - Gr. 12 Provincial English Exam
- June 1 - Band Concert - 7:30 pm
- June 8 - Chorale Songs 'n Sweets Concert
- June 14/15/16 - Gr. 12 Provincial Math Exams-Pre-Calc/MES/MAA
- June 27 - Grad
- June 29 - Awards Night
- June 30 - Last Day of School - Early Dismissal
Upcoming Sporting Events:
- May 27 - Gr. 7/8 Track (rain date May 30)
- May 31 - Gr. 9 Field Trip
- June 2 - Law 40S field trip
- June 3 - Gr. 4 - 6 Track Meet
- June 7 - BPSD Interdivisional Track Meet
- June 10 - BPSD Gr. 4 - 6 Track Meet
Announcements - May 27th
- Camp Bursary Application forms are available at the office. If you are attending a Legion Camp or other sports camp this summer, please pick up an application form from the office. These need to be handed in by Monday, May 30th.
- Any Gr. 6 - 9 students interested in the Manitoba Summer Games to compete in Track and Field are asked to head to the Athletics Manitoba website to register.
- Reminder to Gr. 12's of the University of Manitoba presentation at 1:10 in the library on May 27th and Student Aid Presentation on Monday, May 30th at 1:10 in the library.
- Congratulations to Ben Perrett for breaking the Zone 7 Jr. Varsity Boys 800m record! Congratulations to Tanner Mann on breaking the Zone 7 Jr. Varsity Boys Long Jump[ record as well!
- The Sr. Band noon rehearsal has been changed from Day 1 to Day 2 - so that is MONDAY at 12:30. Last senior practice for the year!
- See Mr. Lepischak for information on Summer/Autumn Apprenticeship Opportunities. If you are planning to work this summer you may be eligible for HIgh School Apprenticeship Credits.
- This is the last week to order Class of 2017 clothing. Please remember to do so by Friday night. If you need to make a cash or cheque payment, please do so with Mrs. Young by Friday to allow for your order to be processed.