Principal - K. Hollier
Chicken Burger - $3
Hotdog &Fries - $3 or $6
Meatballs & Rice $6
Grilled Cheese or soup- $3
Perogies- $2 or $3
2015-2016 Master Course Schedule - Click Here
- Booth University College Information Night in Brandon. February 9th from 7:00 - 8:30 at Canad Inn. More information and registration online at Admissions@BoothUC.ca
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
Announcements - Feb. 5th
- Daly Chartrand, Jessy Doerksen and Bret Madsen need to see Mrs. Cook about permission forms for curling zones.
- High school students and their parents are invited to attend an evening information session on Feb. 9th in Brandon, from 7:00 - 8:30 at Canad Inns.There will be a brief presentation on Booth University College on programs offered, a testimonial from a current student or alum, followed by an opportunity to ask questions.For more information and to register please email: Admissions@BoothUC.ca