Principal - K. Hollier
Pizza Fingers - $3
Grilled Cheese - $3
Meatballs & Rice - $6
Jumbo Hotdog - $3
Perogies - $2 or $3
2015-2016 Master Course Schedule - Click Here
- Band/Chorale Concert is Dec. 9th @ 7 :30. Admission at Door $4/Adult or $10 per Family
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
Announcements - Nov. 27th
- Gr. 8 Art students are reminded to finish portrait projects today at noon. Those glazing bowls should go to the Art room today as well.
- Reminder to students in Gr. 9 - 12 that SLC's must be completed. If you were unable to attend last week, please bring your parent this week and complete them.
- A reminder to Theatre Club members that our next trip is one week from today. Please see Mr. Chapman if you will not be attending and would like to sell your ticket
- Reminder of the YAC Meeting in Mr. Menzies room at 12:30 today.
- Reminder to Gr. 9 & 10's going curling, please be ready to go as soon as class starts.
- Varsity Girls Basketball sign up is outside Ms. Birch's room. Try outs start Monday, Nov. 30th at 6:30 pm
- If you are interested in playing Jr. Varsity Girls Basketball, please sign up outside of Mrs. Christison's room, 202 by Tuesday.
- Schulich Leader Scholarships are open to all graduating high school students who will be attending U of M, U of S next year. You must have an interest in pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) and possess at least two of three criteria: Academic Excellence, Outstanding Community, business or entrepreneurial leadership, Financial need. Please see Mr. Swanton by Tuesday if you want to be considered for the school nominee of this scholarship.