Principal - K. Hollier
Meatballs & Rice
Taco in a Bag
- NACI Band Dessert Fundraiser is March 23rd. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the NACI office or from a Band Student.
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online.
Announcements - Mar. 4th
- Sr. High Student Council meeting today at 12:30.
- Gr. 11 Career Symposium is today. Students will board the bus at the 10 a.m. break today.
- Huge Congratulations to the Tigers Varsity Boys Basketball team on winning the zone banner last night in convincing fashion over Elton. The 84-49 win brings the title back to NACI for the first time in 18 years.
- Marc Laus see Mr. Acree today at noon.
- JV Boys basketball players are reminded to return their jerseys to Mr. Acree by today.
- Lions Band rehearses tomorrow Day 1 at 12:30.
- Notice to Gr. 8 - 12 Band students - the Band Dessert Fundraiser tickets need to be sold by next week.
- Would all Sr. High HOPE members bring your HOPE shirt to school for a group picture this week. Store it in your locker until called for the picture.
- Gr. 11 students going to the Canadian Museum of Human Rights please get your money & form in to the office, Mrs. Young or Mrs Turner as soon as possible.
- Would all Gr. 11's in Mrs. Young's online History class from last semester and those in it this semester please come to Mrs. Young's room at the 10:00 break for a short meeting.
- All Grads Cap and Gown rental is $22.00. Please come to the office by March 27 to sign up.
- High School track and field sign up is outside of Mr. Koscielny's classroom. All interested students must sign up!
- There are extra Grad Transportation forms at the office if any grads need them.
- The first Badminton try-out for Sr. High is next Monday, March 9th from 3:30 to 5:00.