Principal - K. Hollier
Ravioli & Garlic Toast
Meatballs & Fried Rice
- GRAD Parent meeting Sept. 26th at 7pm.
- The NACI Middle Years is hosting a Terry Fox Family Picnic on Thursday, September 28th at noon on the NACI basketball court. Students will be meeting in the gym at 11:15 a.m. to learn about Terry Fox, then do a 1-2 km walk/run outside. Our goal is for each student to bring a minimum of $1 to raise money for cancer research. Donations can also be made at www.terryfox.ca/NeepawaAreaCollegiate. Hot Dog and drink orders need to be into homeroom teachers by September 21st. Families are welcome to join in the walk/run as well!
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking Lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
Announcements - September 22nd
1) Middle Years student council meet in Mrs. Whelpton's room on Friday at 12:20.
2) New HOPE members please hand in money to Mrs. Hollier or Mrs. Whelpton for your HOPE t-shirt asap.
3) Teen Volunteering orientation for Country Meadows is Monday, Sept. 25th OR Thursday Sept. 28 from 4:00 - 6:00. Be at main entrance by 4:00. Attendance on one of these dates is required. Bring the completed orientation package with you. See Mrs. Sneesby if you need a ride.
4) All Varsity soccer players please pay your soccer fees by September 29.
5) JV Boys and Varsity Volleyball players make sure you get your clothing orders in as soon as possible if you want clothes this season. See Ms. Korman for more info.
6) Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) is looking for new members and welcome past members. First meeting is Monday at 12:30 in Mr. Menzies room. Bring your lunch!!
7) Check the schedule for Choir Interviews.
8) Parent Grad meeting, Tuesday, Sept. 26th at 7pm in multipurpose room.
9) Online History students return your blanket exercise permission form to Mrs. Young this week.
10) Rotary Exchange application forms are available at the office. If you are a student between the ages of 16 & 18 and interested in attending school in another country for one school year, Rotary Exchange might be for you. All application forms must be returned to the office by September 27th.