Principal - K. Hollier
Beef Ravioli - $4
Hotdog - $3
- Class of 2017 Parent Meeting September 28th at 6:30 pm at NACI MPR
- Parent and Student Meeting regarding Spring Break EF Tour to Europe is September 26th, 7:15 pm in Mrs. Heschuk's room.
- REMINDER!!! Please do not park in bus lane between 8:00 & 4:00!!! Bawal Pumasok Sa Bus Lane Mula 8:00 at 4:00!!!
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking Lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- NACI Book Fair - Sept 27th 3:30 - 5:00 & Sept. 28th 3.30 - 6:30
- Orange Shirt Day - Every Child Matters - September 30th
- NACI Picture Day - October 5th
Upcoming Sporting Events:
- Sept. 23rd - Tigers Football Home Game - 4:30
- Sept 23rd/24th - JV Girls Volleyball Tournament in Dauphin
- Sept. 24th - JV Boys Volleyball Home Tournament
- Sept. 24th - Football JV/Rookie Jamboree in Shoal Lake
- Oct. 11th - Cross Country Provincials
Announcements - September 23rd
- Friday, Sept. 30th wear an Orange Shirt to show that Every Child Matters. The Orange Shirt Campaign is about raising awareness of Residential Schools and the damage that was done to students who attended these schools in Canada.
Every morning next week, there will be facts about Aboriginal Peoples and some of the difficulties they face in our country.
Wearing Orange Shirts next Friday will remind us to recognize Aboriginal People and to acknowledge that every child matters regardless of their background.
- Middle Years Student Council forms are due today at lunch.
- Parent/Student Meeting for the Spring Break EF Tour to Europe is September 26th, 7:15 in Mrs. Heschuk's room. If you are enrolled in the tour or would like to find out more about it, please attend.
- Congratulations to the Varsity Soccer Teams for their competition with Minnedosa last night! The girls lost their well-played game and the boys won in a close match decided late in the game.
- A new intramural program is starting next week for Gr. 8 - 12 students. The first event is a volleyball tournament. Sign up your team of 6 outside of the gym. For more information see Ms. Korman or check out the posters outside of the gym.
- There will be an important meeting for all Gr. 12's on Tuesday at 12:15 in the library. There will also be a Class of 2017 Parent Meeting on Wednesday evening at 6:30 in the NACI MPR.
- Any Class of 2017 members who would like to order any additional Class of 2017 clothing, the link to do so is on the NACI webpage. Payment can be made online or given to Mrs. Young. Size samples will be available for tryon in Mrs. Young's room during the afternoons next week.
- Soccer Fees are Due this Week.
- Boys & Girls Varsity soccer teams have two home games next week on Tuesday & Thursday. Come out and cheer them on!!
- Today is the last day for students to sign up for Theatre Club. See Mr. Chapman if you have questions.
- Sr. Band is today at lunch.
- Would all HOPE members please get your media release form into Mrs. Young or the office as soon as possible.
- High School students who have Apprenticeship questions please see Mr. Lepischak for a meeting or to arrange an appointment mornings on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- NACI is looking for a nominee from the Gr. 12 Graduating Class for the Schulich Leader Scholarship. Eligibility for consideration is attending a participating university next year, and must possess 2 of the 3 criteria: academic excellence/leadership/financial need. Please see Mr. Swanton by Wednesday if you want your name to be considered.