Principal - K. Hollier
Taco in a Bag
- The Gr. 8's to Gr. 9 Parent Meeting has been re-scheduled to Tuesday, April 7th at 7:00 p.m. NACI Library. Topics to be covered are Gr. 9 courses, high school transition, credits & graduation requirements.
- The Gr. 9's to Gr. 10 Parent Meeting has been re-scheduled for Wednesday, April 8th at 7:00 p.m. NACI Library. Topics to be covered are Gr. 10 courses, credits and graduation requirements.
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- The Middle Years HOPE group would like to thank everyone for their support in the We Create Change competition. We raised $261.34 in total. Congratulations to Mrs.Cook's grade 7 class for winning the competition! They will get to pie 3 teachers of their choice on Friday afternoon. Middle Years Students are reminded that Extra pies will be available for $5. Bring your money to the event and you can choose which staff member you would like to pie.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online.
- Copyright for SchoolsIMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.NACI Graduation Ceremonies are on Thursday, June 25th. NACI Awards Ceremony is on Friday, June 26th.
- Summer Legion Camp application forms are at the office for students in Gr. 6 - 12. Bursaries are available for camp fees. Please apply if interested in attending.
Announcements - Mar. 27th
- Any Middle Years students interested in buying a pie for this afternoon can to go Ms. Spring's room at first recess and place their order.
- Reminder of the Gr. 8 Badminton Practice tomorrow morning at 7:15.
- Congratulations to the Yellowhead Chief girls who beat Central Plains 4 -1 last night. The two teams meet on Sunday in Portage at 5:30 in the 5th and final game to win the Provincial Championship. Good luck Jalin & Abby!!
- Notice to Theatre Club members: Our tickets for the the Lady in Black have been switched to Wednesday, April 8th.
- There will be a short full group HOPE meeting today for all Sr. High members in the Room at 12:30.
- A reminder that the YAC will be leaving the school at 12:20 today. Please meet in the MPR at 12:20.
- There are still a few spaces open on the AHL sign up sheets outside of room 204.
- Shrek Cast: The rehearsal today after school will take place at the Roxy. Fairytale Creatures have a rehearsal Friday morning (7:30) for Story of My Life at the school. Rehearsal at noon today is for Dragon and Donkey only.
- All of Mr. Gaudet's classes will be in the library due to the construction in the woodshop.
- Remember AHL March 10 hr logs are due before March break.
- Legion Athletic Camp Registration forms are at the office. Please pick one up if you are interested in attending camp this summer. These camps are open to students in Gr. 6 - 12.
- Any high school track athletes interested in relays please sign up outside room 16.
- Parental Consent and medical forms for the High School Track team can be picked up from Mr. Koscielny. Also available are clothing info letters and the April runners practice schedule is posted.
- Gr. 11 students going to the Canadian Museum of Human Rights please get your money & form in to the office, Mrs. Young or Mrs Turner as soon as possible.
- All Grads Cap and Gown rental is $22.00. Please come to the office by March 27 to sign up.