Principal - K. Hollier
Please click above to see NACI Tigers Clothing and Schwag avalable to all students
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pancakes & sausage
- Sr. High Choir members are asked to bring their permission forms for our Dec. 4th & 7th Concerts to Mr. Chapman tomorrow!!!!!
- Middle Years Student Led Conferences for Thursday are still for all regularly scheduled times.
- NACI Band Winter Concert, Wednesday, December 7th at 7:00 pm. Admission at the door.
- 2015-16 Yearbooks are in.
- Student Fees for Gr. 9 - 12 Students are due !!!. Please pay your $15 as soon as possible!!
- REMINDER!!! Please do not park in bus lane between 8:00 & 4:00!!! Bawal Pumasok Sa Bus Lane Mula 8:00 at 4:00!!!
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking Lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- Winter Band Concert - Dec.7th @ 7:00pm
Upcoming Sporting Events:
- Dec. 8-11th - Tigers Hockey Tournament - Brandon
Announcements - December 2nd
- The HOPE group will be selling Rafiki Friend Bracelets from Dec. 5 - 9th in the MPR at lunch. All of the bracelets are handmade in Kenya and range in price from $10-$16.
- Peer Helper meeting today at 12:30 in Mrs. Turner's room.
- The Tigers hockey team plays host to the Deloraine Colts tonight. Game time is 7:15.
- Sr. Band rehearsal today at 12:30.
- AHL Health Booklets and November Activity logs are due on Friday.
- Reminder to JV Boys Volleyball team - bring $5 and your jersey to Ms. Hammond by the end of the day today.
- A reminder to Choir members to get your permission letters in to Mr. Chapman today.
- Reminder to Gr. 12's there is a Grad Meeting on Dec. 7th at 12:20 in the library.