Principal - K. Hollier
Chicken Burger - $3
Hotdog - $3
Mac & Cheese - $2
Chicken Bites - $3
Perogies - $2
- Note to Parents: The last day of the year for NACI's Canteen will be Friday June 24th.
- NACI has a dress code policy regardless of warm or cold weather. Please encourage your children to dress appropriately for a workplace environment.
- REMINDER!!! Please do not park in bus lane between 8:00 & 4:00!!! Bawal Pumasok Sa Bus Lane Mula 8:00 at 4:00!!!
- Driver's Ed related questions may be directed to the MPI office at either 204-985-7199 or 1-800-261-9928.
- The new provincial MB Report Card Parent Brochure is now available online. Copyright for Schools
- IMPORTANT: There is to be absolutely NO PARKING by students in the Visitor Parking Lot or on the yellow lines by the fire hydrants. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense! Please park in the Yellowhead Parking Lot.
- June 27 - Grad
- June 29 - Awards Night
- June 30 - Last Day of School - Early Dismissal
Upcoming Sporting Events:
Announcements - June 22nd
- Middle Years students will be moving chairs to the Yellowhead for Grad. Chairs will be moved on Friday afternoon.
- There will be a parent meeting on June 22nd at 7:00pm for students interested in traveling to Europe next Spring Break. The meeting is in Mrs. Heschuk's room.
- End of Year school supplies that are not going home can be dropped off in the brown box in the foyer by the main office or by Miss Parayeski's office.
- The Yellowhead is hosting badminton, floor hockey & basketball from 6:00-8:00pm on Tuesdays for Girls 14+ and Wednesdays for Boys 14+. Its a drop in activity. $25.00 for the summer. It starts the first week of July (5th)